Inverse Creepers Mod 1.7.2
Well, Nettle wanted to make a mod, and he had this idea of “inverse creeper” which is the opposite of a normal creeper, meaning:
- for starters, its purple unlike the normal green creepers.
- Instead of attacking players, it tries to avoid them.
- an inverse creeper, will attack ocelots and cats! it hates them for scaring its fellow creepers.
- And the best feature: instead of destroying blocks while exploding, it will create blocks!
normally it creates stone, dirt and cobblestone, but there is a small chance to create ores (yes, diamonds too).
there are also some other details I would like to tell you about:
- You can ignite it with flint & steel just like normal creepers.
- Inverse creepers only spawn in forest biome (forest, forest hill, roofed forest … etc.)
- If the game rule mobGriefing = false, inverse creepers explosions will still create blocks, but wont replace / destroy existing blocks (it will only place blocks where there are no blocks).
Download Inverse Creepers Mod 1.7.2