InspireCraft Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
InspireCraft Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : titanpixels
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.4 ,Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.5
Last Updated : Apr 08 , 2014
Our first Texture Pack! We really hope you like it. This is an HD 32×32 texturepack made to look both realistic and awsome. This Texture Pack is based on the normal minecraft colors, it won’t add some crazy shit to your game. It will make your terrain smooth and comfortable, but with a realistic look. For example the wood. It looks farely close to the normal wood, but is 32×32 with more details. I hope you’ll enjoy the Texture Pack as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it!
This texturepack looks awesome with Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod. I really recommend using it!
How to Install InspireCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack
Download InspireCraft Resource Pack