In-Game NBTEdit Mod 1.6.4
This mod allows opped users in creative mode to edit nbt tags in game – modify both regular entities and tile entities without even closing your game!
It works in both SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer, although you need to be Opped in Creative mode to use the command (/nbtedit)
Edit yourself with the command “/nbtedit me”!
- Entity Format (all entities have these tags)
- Mob Format (mob specific tags)
- Tile Entity Format (i.e. Mob Spawner)
- Item Format (Items, Books, Enchantments)
- Projectile Format (i.e. Arrows)
- Item Entity Format (i.e. XPOrb)
- Vehicle Format (i.e. Minecarts)
- Dynamic Tile Format(i.e. Falling Sand)
- Other Format (Painting/ItemFrame)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder. You’re good to go!
- Updated to MC 1.6.4