Improved First Person Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Improved First Person Mod 1.6.2
Does it bother you that you have a disembodied hand in first person? What about the fact that you can only see a very small portion of your skin then? This mod makes your third-person player model show in first person, so no more disembodied hands.
Those aren’t the only reasons you might want this mod, though. Having this mod makes you feel like a boss while you’re running. Being able to see two hands moving like you’re actually running really is cool. Also, bows are held in your left hand (like real-life right-handed archers), which also feels quite epic.
Flying creeper! (No, this mod doesn’t make creepers fly)
Shameless self-advertising, these bows and arrows are Better Bows Mod
Installation Improved First Person Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Copy the .jar you downloaded for Improved First Person to the coremods folder in your Minecraft folder. The Minecraft folder is in %appdata%/.minecraft in Windows (you can type that in Explorer). If the coremods folder doesn’t exist yet, you can either create it or open Minecraft (after installing Forge) and it should be there.
- Install Kes5219′s utils mod to the coremods folder. The file is a zip containing the jar to go in the coremods folder, though, so make sure you extract it.
- Animated Player compatibility: Improved First Person now makes the Animated Player model’s head invisible in first person as it should, and also makes the camera follow the model’s head.
- Made the range in which the head can move without moving the body smaller when looking down to make it easier to see below you.
Download Improved First Person Mod
Credits: Originally by Kes5219, now being worked on by Zaggy1024