iDisguise Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
iDisguise Plugin 1.7.4
iDisguise allows you to disguise as mob or as another player
Now he types /disguise charged_creeper
To Do List
- Add a command to disguise other players
- Add possibility to disguise as ender crystal, and as blocks
Add possibility to disguise as ghost(v2.3.1) Add possibility to choose disguise randomly(v2.2.2)
- Improve permissions
This plugin is only compatible with the following server modifications:
Please create a ticket and provide the following information:
- Which commands did you use?
- Which version of iDisguise do you use?
- Which Minecraft version do you use?
- The error logs
This plugin utilises Hidendra’s plugin metrics system which collects and sends some information to MCStats.org. You can disable this by changing opt-out to true in the metrics config(plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml).
iDisguise Plugin Changelogs:
- fixed problem with directory and config file
- added horse armor
- improved API
Download iDisguise Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4