HoloInventory Mod 1.7.2
This mod adds a holographic content display to Minecraft. You cant interact with it, its just for show . The hologram displays whenever you hover over a block with an inventory. The background color is optional and fully configurable. To use this on a server, the server needs to have the mod.
Options (see config file):
• (Server) I reccomend to use “/holoinventory” to ban things, not the config.
• (Client) “mode” Allows items to be shown in different ways, see config for exact possibilities.
• (Client) “colorAlpha, colorR, colorG, colorB, colorEnable” Background settings.
• (Client) “doVersionCheck” Allows you to turn of the update please message.
• (Client) “enableStacking” Stack all the same items, even over 64.
• (Client) “keyMode” Allows you to enable an ingame key.
• (Client) “renderMultiple” Render items like dropped items.
• (Client) “renderText” Render the stacksize with the items.
• (Client) “renderName” Render the stacksize with the items.
• (Both) “syncFreq” The amount of seconds that pass before updating the contents of an inventory.
Download HoloInventory Mod 1.7.2