Holographic Displays Plugin 1.8.3
- Create floating text lines!
- Floating icons!
- Fast and easy to use.
- Simple API for developers.
- Transform images into holograms with a single command.
- You can create your own animations!
- Includes the animated rainbow color &u!
- Supports any UTF-8 symbol.
- Can displays the amount of players online in a BungeeCord server (supports RedisBungee)
- Supports Bukkit 1.6.4, 1.7.2 to 1.7.9, MCPC+ 1.6.4 and 1.7.
Plugins using Holographic Displays (API)
|Touchscreen Holograms||Donations Holograms||CombatIndicator|
|PlaceholderHook (more placeholders!)||PerPlayerHolograms||RankupHolograms (for EZRanksLite)|
|Farming Utilities||Craft Bench Block||Special Die Message|
|FireworksPlus||Holographic Graves||Holographic PowerUp|
Servers using this plugin
Trusted by over 19.000 servers, including some famous networks:
- Arkham Network
- The Nexus
- Minecraft Central
- Grand Theft Auto MC
Limitations and bugs
- Holograms will always rotate to follow the player’s view.
- You cannot change the text size. You can make it bold and uppercase to make it look bigger.
- Holograms cannot be seen from more than 10 blocks below them (only in 1.7 and 1.6)
- Too many holograms can cause lag client side (Minecraft’s bug, only in 1.7 and 1.6)