Hlestakov’s Screwdriver Mod
It provides one simple tool, that can:
- rotate blocks just like other wrenches
- dismount vanilla furnaces, chests, bookshelves, crafting tables, pistons, droppers, dispencers
- rotate vanilla rails while sneaking
- turn on and off vanilla lamps and rails
Screwdriver is interchangeable with tools from following mods
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Thermal Expansion
- Applied Energetics 2
- MineFactory: Reloaded (untested!!)
- Professor Flaxbeard’s Steam Power Mod
- Mekanism (untested!!!)
- Blue Power
To make screwdriver you need some red hardened clay, stick and couple of iron ingots or rods
Install Hlestakov’s Screwdriver Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Hlestakov’s Screwdriver Mod