Helpful Villagers Mod 1.7.10
- Better Models – Villager models now resemble player models, no more crossed arms and big noses.
- More Interaction – Villagers are no longer walking trading posts. Now clicking on a villager will bring up a set of commands that will make the villager follow the player, trade with the player, or change its profession.
- Villager Inventory – Villagers can now carry as many items as a small chest which the player can access at any time. Also, villagers can now equip functional armor and a held item which they use to perform certain tasks.
- Working Professions – Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, a villager’s profession does more than just determine what type of items he can trade. Now not only do villagers perform complicated tasks based on their profession but they do them almost completely autonomously, just give them the tools to get the job done and leave the hard work to them!
- Guild Halls – When a villager isn’t working he will return to his guild hall to resupply and store any items he has collected for you to pick up at your leisure.
- More Professions – Look forward to your villagers doing a lot more interesting and useful things.
- Villager Crafting – Villagers will be able to craft their own items given the right materials.
- More Interactivity – Players and villagers will be able to interact and communicate with each other easily and more naturally.
The lumberjack will look for and cut down trees, as well as plant saplings to keep forests replenished. Also,
lumberjacks will never harvest any wood that’s inside a village so there’s no need to worry about him destroying
The miner will find a spot outside the village then start digging downward in a spiral pattern to prevent possible
dangers and also to allow easy access to the surface. Whenever the miner detects any ores nearby he will dig a
side tunnel and mine them. Once he reaches the bottom he will climb back to the top and start another mine
The farmer will search the village for any wheat, carrot, potato, melon, or pumpkin farms. Once he finds one he
will harvest all fully grown crops, replant new ones, then come back to check on them the next day.
All villagers can be equipped with armor to protect them. Also, villager health now slowly regenerates over time.
Download Helpful Villagers Mod 1.7.10