Health Charms are enchanted pieces of paper that can heal you when you loose more then half of your life
Health Charms can be crafted only in tiers, meaning you need the previous charm to make the next tier
Example with numbers :
Imagine you made a tier 2 Health Charm. these stock up to 30 half hearts.
You fall down a ledge, and are damaged 8 full hearts. You still have 2. this means you are below the half of your max health, so the charm kicks in. The charm immediatly heals you the difference between your max health and your current health, meaning it heals you 8 full hearts. The charm will therefore loose 16 half hearts. the charms still has 14 half hearts he can heal to you, which might be a bit later, when a creeper falls on your head, and while a skeleton is shooting you !!
Tiers and their crafting recipes. Five tiers currently exist. Each tier is named after the material they are crafted with.
Iron Charms, Gold Charms, Quartz Charms, Emerald Charms and Diamond Charms.
Respective healing amounts in half hearts: 20, 30, 60, 140, 200
Tier I : Iron Charm
Tier II : Golden Charm
Tier III : Quartz Charm
Tier IV : Emerald Charm
Now requires 2 emeralds
Tier V : Diamond Charm
Ingame Gui: Can be configured in the config file. find it in .minecraft/config/Charms.cfg
Just so you dont always have to look at the item.
- Hearts can be configured visible or invisible.
- Hearts can be configured to show as half or full hearts. will alo affect the number.
- The ourple part you can see is the cooldown.
- Hud bar will now switch up and down if necesairy.
- Hud bar can be flipped left in config.
Charm Items have tooltips, so you can always keep track of their information. Charms have a cooldown, so it’s not to over powered. the cooldown is 30 seconds for every tier. Charms need to be equiped in the last hotbarslot !!!!
Works great with noHero’s more health mod. This is a nice addition to divine rpg, as mobs are very powerful.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Health Charms Mod
- Put Health Charms Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.