Hardcore Questing Mode Mod
This mod will add Hardcore mode with extra lives. Which can be set by default.
If you use up your lives, your world will be deleted or you will be banned from the server.
Want extra lives? Go Quest!!!
The mod is currently still in development By Vswe, Lorddusk and Newcastlegeek.
Stage 1 of the development has been the core of the mod with a number of other milestones in thew works (Including the ability to “Quest” for extra lives).
The config file can be found in the config folder!
Currently the config file isn’t too big(with currently only 3 options):
- An option mostly useful on new servers it will auto enable HQM mode on newly generated worlds.
- Defaults to B:Auto-start=false
- If left false you will need to use # /hqm enable # to turn it on.
- This defines the number of lives for each player
- Default is I:”Default lives”=3
- This will give each player 3 lives
- This config option isn’t really that useful for now but is part of the core of the mod.
- Be aware that this can directly affect the Default lives so please make sure it is always set Higher than the default lives
- Defaults to I:MaxLives=20
A special logging system for when you have edit mode enabled.
Everything is done in the logs. For end users it’s not really useful, but for quest writers it is.
On load it will log all quests, rewards and reward bags. If ANYTHING goes wrong, the logs will let you know. What items went missing, and if they got substituted for the invalid item.
Hardcore Questing Mode Mod 1.6.4