Hardcore Enderdragon Mod 1.6.4
Hardcore Enderdragon offers a unique experience not only during the dragon fight, but also adds an epic reward you will struggle to run out of, an exploration element to the End with unique ores, new interesting game mechanics, an Adventurer’s Diary which introduces you to the new features in form of an exciting story and much more!
Installation Hardcore Enderdragon Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
1. Make sure you’ve started the latest version of Minecraft at least once!
2. Download Forge installer, open it and install.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder, its location depends on your operating system:
4. Open the mods folder (create if it doesn’t exist)
5. Download the mod, it contains a .zip file and some extra instructions
6. Paste the .zip file inside into the mods folder
7. Open the launcher, select Forge profile and play!
1. Download Forge installer, open it, select Install server and install.
2. Open the mods folder (create if it doesn’t exist)
3. Download the mod, it contains a .zip file and some extra instructions
4. Paste the .zip file into the mods folder
5. Run minecraftforge-universal-***.jar to start the server!
- Ender Eye has a boss health bar
- Update notifications
- Added several languages
- Death message shows Ender Dragon instead of the custom name
- Renamed Scorched Lens to Scorching Lens
- Fire Golem’s fireballs create less fire
- Fixed rare crashes with the Dragon Essence Altar and music loader
- Fixed Essence Altar particle opacity flickering
- Fixed Essence Altar glyphs rotating with daylight cycle off
- Fixed infestation effect curability after restarting
- Corrected Ender Eye’s arm animation when falling asleep
- Corrected some leftovers from the old mod name
Download Hardcore Enderdragon Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2