Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod 1.7.10
The Hardcore Enderdragon mod offers a unique experience of the dragon battle, adds an epic reward, exploration element with unique ores and structures, new interesting game mechanics, an Adventurer’s Diary which introduces you to the new features in form of an exciting story and much more!
How to install Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
1. Make sure you’ve started the latest version of Minecraft at least once!
2. Download Forge installer, open it and install.
3. Go to the .minecraft folder, the location depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %APPDATA%\.minecraft
- Linux: /home/yourname/.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
4. Create the mods folder inside .minecraft
5. Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
6. Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
7. Open the Minecraft launcher, select Forge profile in bottom left corner, and play!
- Download Forge installer, open it, select Install server, choose the location and install.
- Create the mods folder (in the same folder as minecraft_server.jar)
- Download the mod and open it in an archiving software
- Copy & paste HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip into the mods folder
- Run minecraftforge-universal-***.jar to start the server!
- New particle effects for Igneous Rock (MC 1.7.2)
- New way of creating Ghost Amulets, they also no longer generate in Silverfish dungeons
- Enhancing is now done by right-clicking with End Powder while sneaking
- TNT enhancements!
- Readded Thaumcraft integration, some blocks and items still need aspects though (MC 1.7.2)
- Spectral Wand is no longer needed to see Energy Cluster stats
- Essence Altars now take 32 of the Essence when standing and 1 when sneaking
- Igneous Rock only burns entities when they hold them
- Removed Gem Fragment
- Modified GUIs with required amount of items
- Fixed memory leak in packet handling (MC 1.7.2)
- Fixed crash with dragon fight achievement data loading (MC 1.7.2)
- Fixed bed explosion crash in the End if the dragon is dead
- Adventurer’s Diary no longer shows “Format error” (MC 1.7.2)
- Basic API (chylex.hee.api.HeeAPI)
- Transference Gem requires Ender Pearls
- Added Decomposition Table, and redesigned Stardust usage
- Added blacklist for Decomposition Table in config
- Sped up Instability Orb and added sound
- Slightly increased Fiery Essence drops and effectivity
- Lowered experience dropped by Stardust Ore, and made it more random
- Spooky Logs with faces now change position quicker
- Temple Caller is now made using Dragon Essence Altar, reduced chance to be loot
- Rewritten and fixed the algorithm, which detects whether player can see a certain point
- Ender Eye has a boss health bar
- Update notifications
- Added several languages
- Death message shows Ender Dragon instead of the custom name
- Renamed Scorched Lens to Scorching Lens
- Fire Golem’s fireballs create less fire
- Fixed rare crashes with the Dragon Essence Altar and music loader
- Fixed Essence Altar particle opacity flickering
- Fixed Essence Altar glyphs rotating with daylight cycle off
- Fixed infestation effect curability after restarting
- Corrected Ender Eye’s arm animation when falling asleep
- Corrected some leftovers from the old mod name
Download Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Hardcore Ender Expansion Mod 1.7.2