Halloweeny Bukkit Plugin 1.6.4
Maybe its a bit early, but heres my way to say: HAPPY HALLOWEEN
This plugin is just a fun plugins to jumpscare your players at halloween (or anytime)
The plugins executes a jumpscare in after the chosen time in a loop.
When the jumpscare is executed, a random player chosen by the plugin gets the following:
Places a pumpkin on the player’s head.
- An explosion sound effect.
- a configurable amount of zombies near the player.
- A lightning strike near the player.
- Gives the player configurable items (like bones).
All of the features can be toggled on/off in the config.
Got an awesome uber epic award winning idea to add? Contact me or place it below!
/nospooks – Exclude yourself from being targeted by the plugin.
/jumpscare [target] – Trigger a jumpscare. Target is optional.
The config.yml is pretty self explaining. Here is it:
joinMessage: happy halloween! hope the spooks get you
halloweeny.nospooks – Allows you to use the /nohalloween command.
halloweeny.jumpscare – Allows you to trigger the jumpscares.
- Config file in zip because it didnt want to spawn for some reason
Download Halloweeny Bukkit Plugin