Developer : GrandChaos9000
Last Updated : Sep 15, 2013
Grand9KCraft Deluxe Resource Pack 1.6.3 turns to first anniversary release.
This graphics programs was used from RealWorld Paint and MCSkin3D into neat quality without distortion, then the sound programs was used from FamiTracker and Audacity for making some instruments sound chip called Namco N163/N106. There are including extras textures with Alternate,Christmas and Classic that can used in every blocks, items, fonts and more.
How to install Grand9KCraft Deluxe Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Grand9KCraft Deluxe Resource Pack for Minecraft