Gizmos Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2
Gizmos Mod 1.7.10
Complete everything list:
Instalaltion Gizmos Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Gizmos Mod
- Navigate to .minecraft/mods
- Drop the downloaded file into this folder
- NOTE: Requires PlanetguyLib 1.2 or later.
- Added headlamps. They’re a lot like flashlights (glowstone and RF versions, right-click while holding them to switch them on or off) but they run only when on your head, not in your hand. They don’t store as much as handheld flashlights because of their smaller size, but they let you have light without occupying your hands.
- Added clicking sound effects when flashlights are toggled.
- Hid non-working items
- Made snazzy hiding tooltips – thanks to aidancbrandy for the example
- Added Redstone Activator and NoCrosslink ASM fix
- Added Luncher.
- Directed all debug messages through the Gizmos debug class
- Added config option to turn off debug messages
- Added Dynamic Wool
- Fixed client-side-only dependency; now works on dedicated servers.
- Build tool tooltip now shows what is inside (thanks to XerainGaming for the suggestion)
- Added Telekinesis Catalyst
- Moved items to a Gizmos creative tab
- Rewrote the loading system to something more maintainable
- Added some test items that don’t work
Download Gizmos Mod