GeoActivity v1.2 – expanding the Minecraft Earth
*Now compatible with MC 1.6.4
*Forge Version: 184.108.40.2063
This mod requires Forge to be installed on your Minecraft client!
GeoActivity Mod 1.6.4 Features
- 3 new coal types
- new armor/tools sets that can be customized
- new blocks
- new machines
This mod adds 3 new different coal ores to the game:
Anthracite Ore – spawns on layers 18-38 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, more difficult to find
Bituminous Ore – spawns on layers 34-48 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, not very hard to find
Lignite Ore – spawns on layer 46-64 in veins of maximum 3 blocks, somewhat common
The mod adds a variety of modular tools that can be upgrade with Perks.There are also tools that act like a pickaxe and shovel in one and a tools which is a pick,shovel,sword,axe and hoe in one.Because they are modular, that means that you can put any Perk you want on it.
Perks range from Wider Radius, Fortune to No drop and Auto-Smelt.There are currently over 10 Perks available.
The mod is compatible with NEI, so be sure to have that installed if you want to browse the recipes available for each machine.
To install, just place the .zip file in the “mods” folder in your .minecraft folder.
GeoActivity Mod changelogs:
- updated to Forge 10.12.1.1060
- added more useful recipes to the Chemistry Machine
- added back compatibility with NEI
- updated to MC 1.7.2 and Forge 10.12.0.1034
- nerfed the Coal Refiner so that the Advanced Coal Refiner is useful
- small bug fixes and improvements
Download GeoActivity Mod