Gels+ is yet another mod that adds the gels from Portal 2. What makes this version different is that it allows my fellow modders to add their own custom gels without wasting any precious IDs.
- No, this does not need Portal Gun by iChun
- 1.7 did not get rid of IDs, it just made it so we don’t have to worry about it.
- I will try to get a 1.6 version out, but I’ve focusing my time on porting stuff to 1.7, so it may be a while.
- I’ve tried to add connected textures to the gels, but the results where very…messy to say the least due to the gels not being full blocks.
- The gels are not fluids. May add them as such in the future, but I see to pros for doing so.
- I will add deployers for the gels, I just to lazy to add them for the initial release =P.
- It has an update checker, as per forum rules to mention if it connects to the internet.
Blobs, the base component for making gels.
* You can use any fluid containers that can hold water (buckets, cans, capsules, etc)
Gel Blobs, the gels themselves.
Depending on the gel type, you can also throw these.
Gel Buckets, for more precision gel placing.
Using a gel block with a bucket will also yield a gel bucket.
* You can use any fluid containers that can hold water (buckets, cans, capsules, etc
Download Gels+ Mod 1.7.2