Gameshark Mod 1.7.10
Gameshark is a helper mod designed specifically around Pixelmon. Looking to fight bosses but can’t be bothered to look? Getting fed up of never finding a shiny? Desperately looking for that rare Pixelmon but to no avail? Then this mod will be of use to you.
This mod points out to the player very clearly the location of legendaries, shinies and bosses, as well as coordinates and biome, as shown here:
Added in v3:
- Nicer GUI and HUD, @clienthax
- Checks chunks on load rather than every couple hundred ticks.
- More control over features
Bugs in v3:
- Occasional glitch hits
- Pokeloots not removed linger until map is reloaded
- For both of the above bugs, a reconnect will fix the problem. This is temporary until I can start development again.
- Shrine finder possibly bugged.
Untested features in v3:
- Server controls
Prerequisites – Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 + Pixelmon 1.7.10
Place the Gameshark.jar file into your “mods” folder within your Minecraft directory. If you already have an old Gameshark.jar, delete this file first, or overwrite it
Download Gameshark Mod