This mod adds cool gadgets and goodies as the title suggests. The mod includes:
- Fireball Dispenser – basically a rocket launcher that shoots fireballs (the same type as ghasts), using Fire Charges as ammo. The strength of the fireballs can be changed by Shift-Right-clicking, but keep in mind that the Fireball Dispenser looses durability according to the formula (Strength * 3 + 1), so at strength 0 it looses 1 durability per shot, at strength 1 it looses 4 etc. The maximum strength is 3, the minimum is 0, where it causes no block damage but can harm entities.
- Musical Instrument – as the crafting recipe would suggest (for crafting recipes, see ‘Images’), this is basically a note block on a stick. You can get different tones depending on your rotation on the X-axis (if your head looks up or down), and it can, just like regular note blocks, play in two octaves. The lower you look, the lower the tone and vice versa.
- Egg Dispenser – I don’t know why this even exists; me and my friend where just messing around and this came into existence. It’s basically an egg. I guess the advantage is you don’t have to switch stack every 16th egg…
- Block-o-Copter – an item that sends blocks flying up in the air, and can launch entities as well. Right-click on the block or entity you want to see flying and they will be doing exactly that. For obvious reasons, this doesn’t work on Bedrock. Also, Obsidian only flies half as high because it’s so heavy. Now, don’t go thinking you can use this to mine stuff like you mine sand by putting a torch under (’cause yes, it turns blocks into Falling Sand Entities), because these Falling Sand Entities won’t drop anything if they break. On a side note, if you use this on TNT’s, they will explode in mid air, becoming a pretty little firework show
- Grappling Hook – this is exactly what it sounds like (except if you’ve only heard the term ‘hook shot’, it’s the same thing); you shoot a block, and start flying towards it! No, this isn’t like those lame mods where the “grappling hooks” are basically Ender Pearls; this is a real Grappling Hook that obeys the laws of physics and make sure you do too. Also, keep in mind that you will take fall damage, so don’t use this to get down a ravine or something; you could might as well have jumped down, it’s the same effect. Also, the Grappling Hook has a 32 block range, but that shouldn’t be too big of a problem because gravity doesn’t let it go much further anyways. I would advise you don’t use this if your system is really laggy, as there’s a bug with it that does so that Minecraft forgets to calculate gravity and friction when you use it in lag, and so you will keep on flying indefinitely of into the sky until you shoot it again where you will probably die of fall damage (see video above to see this in action).
- Jetpack – you heard me, Jetpack. If you don’t know what a Jetpack is; it’s a backpack with rockets on it, so you can fly. Only this jetpack has a safety protocol. If it detects you are trying to fly and you have nothing to protect your head, the safety protocol will kick in and turn of the Jetpack. So kids, never fly a Jetpack (or ride a bike for that matter) without a helmet. Also, it uses coal as fuel, and consumes a piece once every second of flying. It also looses one durability per second, but that’s no problem; it has 549 durability, and so 549 seconds (about 9 minutes) of flight.
- Flame Thrower – once again, here’s one that you really should know what it is. It shoots out flames within a short radius from you, and sets all blocks and entities it hits on fire. It, just like the Jetpack, is powered by coal, and consumes one piece every second. But unlike the Jetpack, it looses one durability every game tick (1/20th of a second), but has, like the Jetpack, 549 durability, which means it has about 27 and a half seconds of continuous firing, and since it’s so OP, I think it balances it out nicely.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.