- Added a third mode.
- Improve the second mode.
Fuel bomb is just a throwable fuel bomb.
You can craft it, you can throw it.
I think it’s really cool for a PvP server.
So you can crafting it:
How it use?
You need to have the permission “fuelbomb.use”
Craft it, take the Fuelbomb in your Hand hand.
Right-click to throw the Bomb.
- /fuelbomb – Info command to lookup the version etc..
- /fuelbomb r;reload – Reload the config file.
- fuelbomb.use – Ability to throw the Fuelbomb. (default: true)
- fuelbomb.reload – Ability to reload the config file. (default: op)
- fuelbomb.update – Ability to receive update notification . (default: op) / You can turn off the update notification in the config.yml.
mode – The mode which do you want to use. You can use 3 modes “1”, “2” or “3”. Mode 1 is recommed.
updatenotification – let activate or disabled the auto update notficater.
This plugin utilizes Hidendra’s plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier
The server’s version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin’s version
The server’s version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
Download Fuel-Bomb Plugin 1.7.9