Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.5.2
The Fossils and Archeology Revival mod brings dinosaurs to your Minecraft experience. The Revival mod is a continuation of Flammarilva’s Fossils and Archeology mod after he could not find the time to work on it anymore.
This mod supports both SSP and SMP using Forge. Bring dinosaurs to life by digging for fossils, extracting DNAfrom them, and creating dinosaur eggs to hatch! Fill your world with wild dinosaurs, as well as dinosaurs that you can tame and care for. While currently the primary focus is the dinosaurs, the Revival Team plans on expanding the experience with more archeological aspects as well.
Installation Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod
1. Install Forge (Forge 7.81.738)
2. Drop Fossil Archaeology 1.5.2 Build 5.3.zip into your mods folder (do not unzip)
When you start up a world and it says something about mismatched IDs, it should be ok to just continue.
- Fixed Dodo DNA not dropping from frozen meat
- Fixed dodo foot texture being backwards
- Fixed Cultivated Dodo Egg not coming out of Cultivator
- Fixed issue when mining a feeder and it returning the wrong one
- Some herbivores will also eat flowers now
- Cultivators spawn in academies instead of diamond blocks (oops)
- Fixed some language things – es_ES should load now Added Pachycephalosaurus
- Fixed issue with health being initialized wrong-dinosaurs now hatch with correct health
- Fixed issue where t-rex would never go into a weakened state (taming should work now)Added WikiLink support
Download Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod