Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.7.10
The Fossils and Archeology Revival mod brings dinosaurs to your Minecraft experience. The Revival mod is a continuation of Flammarilva’s Fossils and Archeology mod after he could not find the time to work on it anymore.
This mod supports both SSP and SMP using Forge. Bring dinosaurs to life by digging for fossils, extracting DNAfrom them, and creating dinosaur eggs to hatch! Fill your world with wild dinosaurs, as well as dinosaurs that you can tame and care for. While currently the primary focus is the dinosaurs, the Revival Team plans on expanding the experience with more archeological aspects as well.
Installation Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod
1. Install Forge (Forge 7.81.738)
2. Drop Fossil Archaeology 1.5.2 Build 5.3.zip into your mods folder (do not unzip)
When you start up a world and it says something about mismatched IDs, it should be ok to just continue.
- Added Gallimimus
- Added de_DE.lang, courtesy of Retro_King
- Added Deinonychus texture variations
- Fixed stone tablets, thanks to Cannibal Vox
- Fixed figurines not dropping
- Fixed figurine icons/textures
- Fixed ancient sword being indistructable
- Fixed creative tab names not being localized
- Fixed duplication bug with Cultivator shift clicking
- Fixed several dinosaur sounds not playing
- Fixed mammoth textures
- Re-added cooldown when swapping out whip while riding
- Dinosaurs should now properly chase attack targets
- Adjusted Coelecanth spawn rate
- Adjusted dinosaur values
- Adjusted dinosaur animations
- Adjusted spinosaurus modelized texture/pose
- Adjusted pivot of Anky/Spino so it’s more under their center of gravity
- Slightly increased lighting chance on ancient sword
- Shortened tar sound loop
- Compressed all .wav sounds to .ogg, reducing total .jar by ~10MB.
- Loot in Academies/Shipwreck
- Academies are now built from materials relevant to biome
- Now uses BiomeDictionaryDinosaur sizes/attributes scale based on their age
- Added Deinonychus/updated Deinonychus textures, courtesy of Raptorfarian
- Added several more skeleton fossils and green Trex variant, courtesy of Bluestreak52.
- Added a blue ocean/beach raptor courtesy of Ducky.
- New Pterosaur modelAdded SifterAdded Fossil RecordAdded a few achievements
- Dinos should hunt and fight better
- Automation works with most of the gui blocks.
- Shift clicking works with all gui blocks.
- Some improved dinosaur animation
- Added dinosaur spawn eggs
- Fossil items now spawn in dungeon chests as well
- Items/mobs now die when stuck in tar
- Dinosaurs no longer suffocate inside blocks
- ….And many more.
- Fixed Dodo DNA not dropping from frozen meat
- Fixed dodo foot texture being backwards
- Fixed Cultivated Dodo Egg not coming out of Cultivator
- Fixed issue when mining a feeder and it returning the wrong one
- Some herbivores will also eat flowers now
- Cultivators spawn in academies instead of diamond blocks (oops)
- Fixed some language things – es_ES should load now Added Pachycephalosaurus
- Fixed issue with health being initialized wrong-dinosaurs now hatch with correct health
- Fixed issue where t-rex would never go into a weakened state (taming should work now)Added WikiLink support
Download Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod