Download Flourish Resource Pack 1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : Joshtimusprime87
Last Updated : Feb 17 , 2014
From completely out of nowhere from someone you’ve never heard of, it’s the flourish pack! This started out as a little hobby during which I was trying to learn color harmony and theming. Six months later I ended up making this pack in it’s entirety. I got inspired after seeing the Simple Pack Showdown and decided to make my own palette and do textures for practice. I went for a blocky, cartoony, and vibrant style using little or no dithering when possible. I labeled it WIP because there are a few things that still need to be ironed out and a couple textures I haven’t done yet. Major things like the blocks, items, armors, and some frendly mobs are completely done so it shouldn’t interfere with the aesthetic too much (some mobs are lazily indexed to my palette though so they look kind of wonky. I put a lot of love into this pack and I hope you enjoy playing with it as much as I did making it.
How to Install Flourish Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download Flourish Resource Pack