FinndusFillies Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2
FinndusFillies Mod 1.7.10
FinndusFillies is a mod, by Myrathi, that is laced in satire, horsemeat (cleverly disguised as beef) and glue (not-so-cleverly disguised as slime-balls).
(for those that don’t understand the source of the humour – simply enjoy the benefits of the mod ;).)
As of v2.1.0 build 12, FinndusFillies supports the 1.7.10 client.
As of v2.0.0 build 10, FinndusFillies supports the 1.7.2 client.
v1.0.0 build 7 is the initial release for the mod.
How It Works
- Simply put: horses may drop “horse meat” when culled.
- You can cook this meat in a furnace to receive steak.
- If a horse is on fire when it expires, any meat it dropped will be pre-cooked.
This works kinda-sorta similarly to the way real animal glue is made:
- Snag yourself some leather (from a cow or a horse), some water (in a bucket) and some lime (dye).
- Soak the leather in the water and add the lime (dye) – – in other words: put all three in a crafting grid (shapeless recipe).
- Take the resulting Treated Leather and pop it into a furnace. Voilà! Really slimy glue! (in other words: slime-balls)
Finally… a renewable source of goo!
Download FinndusFillies Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2