Category : Minecraft Texture Packs
Genres : Popular Texture Packs
Developer : steelfeathers
Last Updated : July 22, 2013
This texture pack is one of the biggest texturepack you could ever download, however this is one of the most artistic texturepack you would be seeing in a long time too. This was 100% made from the author himself without any modification from any other mod or texture packs.
This pack has a warm, rustic, whimsical, and slightly medieval feel, and is made for those of us who like to live on the up-beat side of life. Here you’ll find summery overtones and playful designs, all wrapped up in 16x goodness.
How to Install FeatherSong Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.