1. Locate your main minecraft jar file. On Windows, it’s in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/versions/<VERSION>
2. Create a backup of the jar.
3. Open the jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc).
4. Delete the META-INF folder.
5. Copy the files from the downloaded archive file into the jar file, replacing previous files.
6. Run Minecraft!
Modifies the ItemBlock class only. Not many mods do this (that I know of), so should be fairly compatible.
Alright, here is the short of it for you.
Hold control and place a block, it will place as many as possible in that direction till it hits something or you run out of blocks to place. Very useful for bridge building. Even in creative, it will only place as many block as as you have in the stack!
It can do both vertical and horizontal placement.
Suggestions, praises, and problems go below.
The configuration file is found in the “config” folder in your main minecraft directory, the file is “./config/fastbuild.cfg”. Run minecraft once with the mod installed to get the configuration file created automatically.
The key that must be pressed to use fast build
Determines the maximum number of items that will be attempted to be placed at one time.
Determines the maximum number of items that will be attempted to be placed at one time in the vertical directions.
Download Fast Building Mod 1.8