Factorization Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
Factorization Mod 1.7.10
This mod adds many machines for processing ore and crafting. It also has a few other useful things. The latest update brings electric Charge.
- 1. Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- 2. Check that the forge install worked by running the client (or the server). Forge information should be on the title screen (or in the server’s logs). Exit minecraft.
- 3. Put Factorization.jar into the mods folder.
- 4. Optional: Install NEI by placing CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems into the coremods folder. This will let you use the Pocket Crafting Table and Bag of Holding from within other GUIs.
- Ported to 1.7
- Servos Logic has been rearchitected. There are now only 2 stacks.
- So, removed some instructions and added some new ones
- Removed a ton of lame things, including:
- Bag of Holding
- You’ll find an FZ Manual shortly after acquiring iron.
- many many other things, such as:
- new recipe for bonemeal
- clicking on paintings with an LMP cycles through all the paintings
- barrels indicate when they’ll be placed in a strange direction
Download Factorization Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2