Factions Plugin 1.7.9
This plugin allows you to create your own faction. The more followers a faction has the more land the faction can claim. The risk for griefing is low in claimed land since only the faction followers can build there. Factions can forge alliances and declare themselves enemies with others. Land may be taken from other factions through war.
Installation Factions Plugin 1.7.9/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Ensure you have Java 7 installed.
- Stop the server.
- Put mcore.jar in the plugins folder. Download MCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Factions.jar in the plugins folder.
- Start the server.
- For advanced users only: Configure the mcore aspects and multiverses using the commands.
- Stop the server again. The configs will now have been created.
- Modify /mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Modify /mstore/factions_uconf@universe/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions.