ExtraTiC Adds additional tools and weapons for Tinkers’ Construct including more mod support.
Currently it adds support to the following mods:
- Applied Energistics
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Tinkers’ Steelworks
The Add-on is a Work in progress, and considered an Alpha.
The current version adds the ability to smelt the Metallurgy’s Metals, Tools, and Alloy mixing to Tinkers’ Construct Smeltery. plus Molten Metallurgy metals can be cast into ingots and blocks.
The ability to make Tools and tool parts have been added in 0.7.0
Added more mods support on 0.7.5. ( Natura, Mekanism, Applied Energistics, and Biomes O’ Plenty )
The add-on requires the following mods to function:
- Forge 871 for Minecraft 1.6.2, 880 – 965 for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Metallurgy (Not required starting form 0.7.5)
- Fairy: 1 Ardite + 2 Obsidian + 1 Blood = 2 Fairy
- Pokefennium:1 Cobalt + 1 Iron + 2 Blood = 2 Pokefennium
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- -Adds Nevermine 2: Advent of Ascension support.
Download ExtraTiC Mod