ExtrabiomesXL Mod 1.7.10
ExtrabiomesXL is a mod for Minecraft. It adds new biomes that enhance game play and make exploring fun and interesting.
ExtrabiomesXL is a collaborative open source project based on the MisterFiber’s original idea and mod.
Game Play information:
- List of biomes
- List of blocks
How to install ExtrabiomesXL Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Properly install Minecraft Forge and then place this mod in the “mods” folder.
ExtrabiomesXL Mod Changelogs:
- Redwood logs are once again craftable into planks.
- Disabling strawberries by setting their block ID to zero no longer ruins everything.
- Fixed crashing bug that sometimes occurred when flowers failed to generate.
- Fixed vanilla biome disabling. It should now be possible to reliably turn off: desert, extreme hills, forest, jungle, swampland, taiga, and plains.
- Strawberry plants now break like any other semi-sturdy block.
- Right (or left) clicking once will harvest them if they are ripe.
- Attempting to harvest before they are ready will do nothing.
- Strawberry plants now identify correctly to Waila.
- Explicit Forge BiomeDictionary support. We’ve always had whatever automatic support there is, but now it’s official.
- Removed ATG and New Dawn libraries from the jar file. This means that things shouldn’t explode if you are running a newer but otherwise compatible version of either of these world type mods. It also means that the mod is just ever so smaller to download now 😉
- ALL flowers are now registered with Forestry, not just the original four.
- Updated Russian localization.
- Sakura Log side texture is the correct size once more so that it no longer shows up as a missing texture.
- Fixed and NPE while generating Large Fir Trees.
- Updated some of the internal block references to make them compatible with the new 1.7 versions.
Fixed crash with tukMC and any other mod that creates fake items for render resulting in invalid metadata in the item form for Mini, Quarter and Elbow logs.
Fix server crash from missed placed SideOnly in BlockCustomFlower.
Tooltips for flowers are now localized, and will automatically wrap text so that it does not need to manually be formatted as such in the localization.
Flower names localization has changed for easier translation in the future. No more extrabiomes.flower.0, as the localization string now says the flower name. This breaks most existing translation, but will be better in the long run.
* Some blocks had their internal “keys” changed in preparation for updating to 1.7, this will result in MC saying that some blocks have changed but it is not an issue as it will not break anything in 1.6.
- Commented out debug code from flower generation that was causing lag due to log spam.
- Fixed redrock cobblestone to clay recipe using random fluid that would change depending on the depending on the mods installed instead of water.
- Fixed configuration file updater not keeping old block id instead of correctly importing the old settings.
- Fix not being able to set block’s id to 0 to disable them.
Eelgrass no longer causes crashes on servers if a mod asks for the unlocalized name on the server.
Our custom dyes no longer cause a crash if another mod asks for the unlocalized name on the server.
* Eelgrass can now grow on grass block under water so as to curtail it breaking if a dirt block changes due to grass spread.
- Added delphinium belladonna and blue poppies.
- Added new dyes for white, black, brown, and blue.
- Updated some flowers to now produce these dyes.
- Added eelgrass subaquatic plant.
- Added gloriosa vines.
- Added configuration settings to control the density of new flowers in each biome.
- Added strawberries, chocolate, and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Improved ability of flowers to spawn in snowy biomes.
- Removed toadstools from snowy biomes.
- Fixed some plants that were unintentionally changing colors to match their biome.
- Fixed the “already decorating” errors sometimes encountered when generating large trees.
Download ExtrabiomesXL Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
For 1.7.10 (This is still beta quality. There may be bugs. Not all config options are guaranteed to work)