Extra Golems Mod 1.7.10
Ever get tired of plain old Iron Golems? So difficult to make, always look the same . . . Well, Extra Golems is here for you!
Now introducing 19 golems made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick. Each golem has unique properties, as described below. Have fun!
How to Use:
Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin — the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place aGolem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
Extra Golems adds the following to the minecraft universe:
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, will light up area in future releases)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 8 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)