Extended Workbench Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Extended Workbench Mod 1.7.10
Extended Workbench Mod screenshots:
An extended tool (not hoe):
- Mines block 100% faster
- Does 50% more damage when using as weapen
- Has 100% more uses than a normal tool.
An extended hoe:
- Has 100% more uses
- Creates farmland that takes longer to turn back into dirt
An extended sword:
- Does 100% more damage
- Has 50% more uses
- Mines blocks 50% faster than a normal sword.
(That it mines block 50% faster doesn’t mean you can use it as pickaxe. It means there are some blocks a sword can mine. Only these are mined faster.)
An extended piece of armor:
- Absorbes more damage (hard to tell how much, Forge does 200 lines of calculations)
- Lasts 50% longer than a normal piece of armor.
Even though some of these recipes fit in a 3×3 grid, they require an extended workbench.
To get an extended workbench, just place two normal workbenches next to each other.
NotEnoughItems recipe + usage handler:
When you have NotEnoughItems installed, this mod will automatically register a recipe and usage handler. You can simply press R on the extended items to see their recipe. You can also press U on normal items and extended items will show up as possible uses.
The mods was created for NEI 188.8.131.52 and CCC 0.7.0.0. If you use later version, you might encounter problems.
Installation Extended Workbench Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge installer
- Place the “ExtendedWorkbench jar file” in your mods folder
Extended Workbench Mod Changelogs:
- removed strict version check (meaning it will work with MC 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and possibly more)
- minor fixes
- fixed extended compass crashing
- fixed armor blocking unblockable damage
- compatiblity with MC 1.7.2
- fixed SMP
- fixed extended reach
- removed some unnecessary stuff from config
- Compatiblity with MC 1.6.4
- The mod will crash if some features can not be loaded
Download Extended Workbench Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2