Do you love SkyBlock? Do you love mods too? Then Ex Astris is the mod that will help you bring your mods to your SkyBlock.
Originally known as Ex Aliquo, it was moved to 1.7.10 by LoveHoly. Now, the reigns have been passed on to me.
The config file has been overhauled in this version. Please delete and re-create the configuration file ExAstris.cfg. While changing the config is never something I like to do, trust me when I say this one is way more manageable and expandable.
Ex Astris currently adds support for:
- BigReactors – Yellorite can be obtained from sifting
- Blood Magic – Allows the “creation” of nether stars
- Metallurgy – Ores can be obtained via sifting
- MineFactory Reloaded – Rubber Tree Sapling can be obtained from sifting, Rubber Tree Saplings/Leaves can be composted.
- Natura – Saplings and Berry Bushes can be obtained from sifting.
- Redstone Arsenal – A brand new RF Hammer!
- Tinkers Construct – OreBerry bushes can be obtained from sifting. Two new modifiers!
- Tinkers Steelworks – Ex Nihilo dusts can be used in the High Oven
- Thaumcraft – Shards can be obtained via hammering. New mob spawning dolls. Thaumium Hammer and Barrel.
- Thermal Expansion
Thaumcraft Shards can be obtained by Hammering Grass, Double Sandstone Slabs, Nether Brick, Double Stone Slabs, Ice and TNT.
Two new Tinkers Construct modifiers are added: “Hammered” – makes the tool act like an Ex Nihilo hammer, and “Crooked” – makes the tool act like an Ex Nihilo crook. Get these by using a Diamond Hammer or a Bone Crook as modifiers.
The Automatic Sieve has also been added. Takes RF to do your sifting, and can be upgraded to run faster, and also have an effective “Fortune” modifier, at the cost of more power.
Please report all bugs and suggestions to my GitHub page: https://github.com/MikeLydeamore/Ex-Astris/issues. I will still be checking the LoveHoly repository, but it is more reliable to utilise the new fork. Please include a crash report, and steps to reproduce the problem.
– Sieve currently not updating power bar when nothing is sifting.
As per LoveHoly’s original license (and mine also) you are 100% free to include this in any modpack. I would appreciate knowing if you do, however, this is not a requirement.
Install Ex Astris Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Witchery Bridge – Get your base witchery seeds by sifting. Spawn a Coven Witch by using a Witches Hand in a barrel of Witchwater.
- Russian translation
- Ability to get to Thaumcraft’s Outer Lands. Check the Thauminomicon (once you unlock Void Metal)
- Config option to disable Sieve particles – this should help if you’re having performance issues.
- Now ships the CoFH API (No changes for frontend users)
- Hammer should now render without ThermalExpansion/EnderIO installed.
- Chinese translation
Download Ex Astris Mod