EnderTanks Mod 1.7.2
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code, even across dimensions.
- There is a total of 4096 color codes per network, one global network, and one network per player.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a diamond will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the diamond used is dropped. * A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
- They also respond to redstone, while powered they will syphon from a tank above and/or empty into a tank bellow.
- To retrieve network and storage information just Right click on the tank.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderTank with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderTank with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- EnderBuckets are the portable counterpart to EnderTanks, they have access to the same liquids as the EnderTank(s) in which they share a network and color code.
- Sneak + right clicking on an EnderTank will set the bucket to the tanks color and network
- Liquids can be picked up by right clicking and placed with Sneak + right clicking
- In creative mode: The EnderBucket will act as an infinite source allowing you to place the liquid without decreasing the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of liquid inside) It will also act as an endless void, allowing you to pickup a liquid without increasing the the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of space inside)
- Right click to display network and storage information.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderBucket with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderBucket with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- Crafting is limited to only 16 color codes (all three colors the same) You need to make an EnderTank and Sneak + right click to access all 4096 codes and private networks.
Expand the storage capacity of a tank.
- EnderPearls add 8 more buckets, while EyesOfEnder add 16 more.
- This allow you to expand a tank from 32 buckets to 256. (14 Eyes, or 28 Pearls, or any combo of the two)
- This is a permanent increase for the tankid (network+colorcode), so if applied to a red/red/red tank on the global network, all red/red/red tanks on the global network get the upgrade.
- Changing the network or color code will change the capacity to what ever the new tankid has.
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Support
- New, mod wide, version number system. Should eliminate confusion with Minecraft version numbers.
- Removed Thaumcraft Support (Only until it has an updated API)
- Do NOT use on a 1.6 world that contained EnderTanks. (see Known caveats for details)
Download EnderTanks Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2