EchoPet Plugin 1.8.1/1.7.2/1.6.4
EchoPet is a simple Donator Perk plugin designed to add Pets that follow players around on their adventures throughout Minecraft. All Pets are custom entities spawned and controlled by the plugin.
- Great for donator perks!
- Pets are greatly customisable, through the extensive Command Base and PetMenu
- A Custom AI makes all Pets focused on specific goals, handled closely by the core of the Plugin
- All mobs can be Pets
- All events fired by the plugin are accessible through the EchoPet Developer API
- The API also makes it possible to add many new and interesting features to the limit of creativity
EchoPet comes with an auto-updater to save you, as a server owner, from continually checking this page for new files. It simply connects to dev.bukkit.org and compares the versions of available files. If you do not wish for EchoPet to perform this check, navigate to the Configuration File (config.yml) in the EchoPet directory of your plugins folder and change “checkForUpdates” and “autoUpdate” to “false”. The first value disables the version comparison altogether and the second updates the plugin automatically if new files are detected.
Metrics is used to collect plugin statistics. Only data such as plugin version and players online is collected. If you do not wish for this data to be collected, disable it in the ‘Plugin Metrics’ folder of your ‘plugins’ directory.
Compatible with CB 1.7.2
- BREAKING CHANGE (Developer API) – The API is now accessed differently. See the Wiki for more information
- Fix incompatibility with plugins casting to Bukkit API entities
- Fix permission negation not working
- Fix items begin lost if dragged into EchoPet menus
- Improve SQL support. Fixes various issues, including SQL timeouts
- Fix zombies showing as Human Pets
- Alert users that the plugin is out of date
- Improve Region and World blacklist handling
- Fix mounted pet names not saving
- Fix some command exceptions
- Make sure pet names aren’t too long in certain instances
- Make sure players have permission to set pet names
Download EchoPet Plugin