This is a mod I made or Wreckage. It’s supposed to be a toolkit for map/dungeon creators. The goal here is to provide a easy to use but powerful kit to make maps and dungeons more interesting and fun.
Note: This mod is designed to be used for custom maps so the blocks are only accessable in creative (both the GUI and the block itself).
I will now list the features. For details and screenshots scrolldown to the Documentation.
- A redstone controlled Spawner for vanilla and mod mobs.
- An Entity Detector which can also differ between survival and creative Players.
- A Chat Detector for passwords etc.
- A highly configureable Particle Emitter.
- An advanced version of the vanilla Dispenser.
- An Antispawner to prevent mob spawning.
- Placer and Destroyer for placing and removing blocks automatically. Now with fade functionality
- A machine which causes Earthquakes in a defined area.
- Charms to prevent item loose upon death.
- A new enchantment called soulbound which will make the enchanted item return upon death.
1. Install Forge and run in it once.
2. Place the zip into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
Download Dungeon Tools Mod 1.6.4