Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.7.10/1.7.4/1.6.4
Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.7.4
Dungeon Mobs is intended to be a more dangerous analogue to Mo’ Creatures. Instead of providing new animals that liven up the overworld and improve ambiance, this mod introduces a variety of new hostile mobs, all of which hate you.
However, it’s not just enough that they hate you. Each of the mobs in this mod presents a different challenge, requiring you to think tactically about how to surmount the difficulty they pose. While the old stand-by of “hit it with your sword” may work for some, that may not always be the best – or even viable – solution.
An overview of the mobs (with pictures and descriptions for each) follows.
Installation Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod .zip file from the link at the bottom of this post
- Put the .zip into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Fixed various sound-related issues for many mobs.
- Dungeon Mobs should continue to follow their spawn restrictions when Mob Spawner Controls is installed (in addition to the modifications from MSC).
- Blade trap spawns should no longer be ridiculous.
- Lizalfos should now spawn their twin when spawned from a shrieker.
- Rakshasa magic missiles no longer cause crashes.
- Beholder eye rays now work properly.
- Rust monster occasional targeting issues resolved.
- Blade traps now have an upper bound on spawn height.
Download Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7