Dragon Craft is a mod that adds 5 diferent ridable dragon breeds to the game.
There are 5 dragons:
Why is there only one spawn egg?
- The mod uses commands and locations to identify the breeds (will explain later)
- To change the breed use the new /dragon command!
My dragon is a baby ?
- Yes that is normal! All dragons start off as babies and then grow until their normal size.
How can i get one in survival?
- collect the enderdragon egg in survival and put it in a warm place. Then simply right click the egg and wait until its hatched.
Are there any items or recipies?
- Yes there are:
Meat on a stick
How do I tame / ride a dragon?
- You feed it with fish until it loves you (like a wolf)
- You can then saddle it and use the set controls (in the controls options) to fly it.
- You can also craft a meat on a stick and use it to control your dragons.
How do dragons look like flying?
- The /dragon command will explain th command.
- Dragons can be made to sit and not follow its owner when clicked with a bone.
Dragons glow in the dark
- Moved update numeral from 3 decimals to 2.
- Added creative tab containing all magical items and stuff 😀
- Fixed some stuffs you can see…
- Cleared up code (I like to keep it tidy)
Download Dragon Craft Mod 1.6.4