“This is a very old resource pack that has been sitting in my folders untouched for about a year now. The goal was just to practice hand drawing my own 16×16 textures. I feel like I have improved in a lot of ways since starting this pack (althought I am very fond of the nether) so I more then likely will just be starting from scratch.
There is ctm support for glass, grass, and tall grass that require MCPatcher and some animation for torches and flint and steel.
Much more is completed other than what is featured in the screenshots but this pack still has a long way to go.” – Taterman88
How to install:
- You need MCPatcher or Optifine HD for CMT support.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!