Double Your Experience Mod
This plugin is a very simple it allows users to be given double, triple or quadruple exp. As well as this the plugin allows for a custom multiplier which is done through the config and can be disabled and enabled.
- Permissions support, also allows for per permission multiplier.
- Should allow for all forms of exp gain
- Full Vault support
- Custom multiplier, can be to 1 decimal place
- /durexp help or /durexp – Shows the help menu.
- /durexp toggle – Toggles the plugin on or off.
- /durexp multiplier <amount> – Amount xp is multiplied by, e.g. 2 is double.
- Fully customizable config
- doubleurexp.use – This allows you to use the /durexp command – only for administrators, lets you set multiplier and disabled the plugin.
- doubleurexp.allow – Users with this permission will be able to gain double exp when the plugin is enabled. (Won’t be used if EnablePerms is true)
- doubleurexp.multiplier.(float/int) – Users can have a custom multiplier based on their permission node. (EnablePermMultiplier in the config for this)
This plugin utilizes Hidendra’s plugin metrics system. the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org unless opted out:
A unique identifier
The server’s version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
Server’s version OS version/name and architecture
Core count for the CPU
Number of players online
Which Chat, Economy, and Permission hook is in use.
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
You can view all the stats [[http://mcstats.org/plugin/DoubleurEXP|here]]
Download Double Your Experience Mod