Dota 2 Update – August 28th, 2013
– Fixed recasting a higher level of Enfeeble only refreshing the existing duration without upgrade the stats
– Fixed Epicenter not slowing attack speed by 10VISUAL
– Fixed Timbersaw’s body blade not rendering properly.
– You will no longer see other player’s -commands (like -ping).
– adjusted cloth settings for Witchdoctor and Lion
– Added experimental Player Perspective Directed mode. Turn on by selecting player perspective and setting dota_spectator_directed_player_perspective to 1.
– Add audio for cheese usage.
– Fix FoW interactions on QoP and AM blink.
– We now do not use Adobe Flash to play videos, but HTML5 video tags. This should fix a crash with Adobe Flash 11.7 on Mac.
– Add support for querying Gnome Settings for proxy settings for embedded webpages.
– Fixed crash-on-startup on Mac that could occur with certain game controllers.
– Fix for Korean IME chat bug where two ENTER presses were required after entering Korean characters.
– Fix for store banners showing up in the TODAY tab when the FIND MATCH button is clicked.
– Lockless Luckbox: Replaced Lone Druid item ‘Skull of Xahryx’ (head slot) with ‘Form of the Onyx Grove’ (true form).