Category : Minecraft Texture Packs
Genres : Doku Texture Packs
Developer : HienkyakuX
Last Updated : July 4, 2013
This texture pack brings you Doku’s work and continuation from a very talented group of fans that have been fatefully working on keeping the pack alive and as close as possible to how Doku would have done it. This pack brings you the 3 themes that made it famous and what made this one of the top texture packs out there: Light, Dark and High.
How to install DokuCraft Texture Pack The Saga Continues for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.