DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.8/1.7.2
Developer : HienkyakuX
Last Updated : July 07, 2014
This texture pack brings you Doku’s work and continuation from a very talented group of fans that have been fatefully working on keeping the pack alive and as close as possible to how Doku would have done it. This pack brings you the 3 themes that made it famous and what made this one of the top texture packs out there: Light, Dark and High.
How to install DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues
For 1.6 and 1.7
For 1.8 and 1.7