DigitalXP Mod 1.7.10
This mod is like the mods “Exp Chest” or “XP Storage”. But this one is for 1.6.4/1.7.2 and works in Multiplayer!!!
A new block called “DigitalXP XSave Terminal” is added. When you interact with the block, a nice UI pops up and you can store and withdraw your XP.
The second cool feature is the “Digital XChange Terminal” which lets you trade experience or items with other players.
DigitalXP XSave Terminal
- lets you store your experience in the block.
- right click on block to use it.
- the first line of the GUI shows your current experience.
- the first 2 buttons let you store/load your experience to/from your personal account.
- your personal account can be accessed from anywhere with this block and only by you.
- the second line of the GUI shows the amount of experience stored in your personal account.
- the next 2 buttons let you store/load your experience between your personal and the global account.
- the last line of the GUI shows the amount of experience stored in the global account.
- the global account can be accessed from anywhere with this block and by anyone.
- you could use the global account for sharing experience with other players.
- at the bottom is a slider, which sets the amount of experience beeing transferred.
the slider takes influence on every transfer.
DigitalXP XChange Terminal
- lets you trade items or experience with other players.
- right click on the block to use it.
- only 2 players can be “logged into” the terminal at once.
- if a third player wants to use the block, a message will be displayed that the block is beeing used.
- the GUI shows your inventory at the bottom, the blocks “inventory” at the top.
- to the top left will be your offer, to the top right will be the offer of the other player.
- your offer is the item you put in the left slot or the experience you want to trade.
- you can’t change the right slot because it is used by the other trader.
- the experience you want to trade can be adjusted with the slider.
- you do not necessarily need to offer anything.
- every change you make can be seen by the other trader, and every change the other trader does can be seen by you.
- click “OK” when you are ready and a green “accepted” will appear on your side.
- when a green “accepted” appears on the right side it means the other trader is ready.
- if you change something while someone has already accepted, the “accepted” message will disappear so the other trader has a chance to check again.
- if both sides agree the actual exchange takes place.
- after the trade you have to take out the items yourself.
- when closing the gui with items in the blocks inventory, the items are put back into your inventory if possible, otherwise they are dropped.
Should work with all other mods, as it does not change any classes. Any changes to the game are made with Forge. But these are the mods I tested:
- BiblioCraft 1.5.5
- BuildCraft 4.2.2
- CoFH Core 188.8.131.52
- CoFH Thermal Expansion 184.108.40.206
- CodeChicken Core 0.9.0.7
- CodeChicken EnderStorage 220.127.116.11
- CodeChicken NotEnoughItems 18.104.22.168
- CodeChicken WirelessRedstone 22.214.171.124
- ComputerCraft 1.56
- Crafting Suite 0.2.1.3
- DaftPVF bspkrsCore 5.3
- DaftPVF Treecapitator 1.6.4.r09
- Deconstruction Table 2.0.1
- DynamicLights 1.6.4
- Factorization 0.8.29
- Forge 126.96.36.1995
- Gregs Lighting 1.9.1
- iChun Util 2.4.0
- iChun Gravity Gun 2.0.0
- Immibis Core 57.1.94
- Immibis LiquidXP 57.1.1
- ndustrialCraft 2 2.0.383 experimantal
- IndustrialCraft 2 Addon – NuclearControl 1.6.2e
- IndustrialCraft 2 Addon – GregTech 4.08c
- Inventory Tweaks 1.56
- Iron Chests 188.8.131.522
- MineChem 5.0.1p2
- Optifine HD U C8
- Player API 1.2
- Player API – Smart Moving 14.5
- Project:Red 4.2.2 build 18
- RailCraft 184.108.40.206
- Rei’s Minimap 3.4_01
- SecretRoomsMod 220.127.116.119
- Be sure to have Forge installed.
- Drop the mod zip/jar file into your mods folder.
Download DigitalXP Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4