Dense EB Ores Mod 1.7.10
This mod doesn’t actually do anything on its own – it simply acts as a texture repository, providing merged ore textures from Enhanced Biomes that can be referenced in the Dense Ores config file, allowing for the generation of dense EB ores, which would otherwise not be possible because Enhanced Biomes and Dense Ores both generate their textures dynamically.
- Download and install the latest recommended version of Forge for 1.7.10.
- Download and install Enhanced Biomes.
- Download and install Dense Ores.
- Download this mod and place it in your mods folder.
- Add the new ores to the Dense Ores config file located in .minecraft/config/denseores.cfg (an example of what you need to add to the config file can be found here). If you don’t feel like manually numbering each block, you can use the Dense EB Ores Config Generator to do it for you!
Download Dense EB Ores Mod