DartCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
DartCraft Mod 1.6.4
DartCraft adds one, and only one new ore to Minecraft: Power Ore. When you mine this ore you receive 2-4 “Force Gems” (fortune affects this) which can be used to create Force Ingots from which specialty tools are crafted, or even squeezed into Liquid Force which can be used in several DartCraft machines. Uses for Liquid Force range from using it to imbue your Force Tools with special upgrades and enhancements (such as vanilla Fortune or custom upgrades like Heat or Grinding), or even powering a Force Engine to generate BuildCraft energy.
Before you even find your first Power Ore, you’ll want to make yourself a Clipboard, which is DartCraft’s take on mobile crafting. The clipboard is relatively cheap to make, and you have but to select it and right-click to open up a portable crafting table of sorts.
The clipboard is unique in that it is the first portable crafting table to both keep the contents of its inventory and have useful convenience buttons that serve to decrease crafting time by leaps and bounds. If that weren’t enough, if NEI is installed the player may look up crafting recipes and overlay them onto the clipboard temporarily.
Whether you’re crafting quickly and conveniently on the go, mining those precious diamonds with your newfound Fortune IV pickaxe or just enjoying a new way of making BuildCraft energy you’ll feel right at home here. Welcome to DartCraft, where convenience is king.
This is a complex mod, but the rewards are great and if you read everything here carefully, watch the videos and experiment with DartCraft for yourself you should pick it up in no time.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download DartCraft Mod
- DartCraft goes into the /mods folder with no other special steps. DartCraft is not guaranteed to to work properly without both CodeChickenCore and NEI.
- Consider installing BuildCraft, Forestry, IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion and ThaumCraft as DartCraft enhances the experiences of these mods. Of course Forge and NEI are the only other mods that are required.
Instruction DartCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
DartCraft Beta 0.2.09 for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4 and IC2 Experimental*
Requires Minecraft Forge. Built on version 884. Versions 0.2.06 and below built on version 819. Uses IC2 Experimental. Versions 0.2.04 and above should run with a different version of IC2 installed, but some features may be disabled. If you still manage to drum-up an IC2 related crash make sure to adhere to the rules listed in the “Technical Support” section or you will receive no response.
* Will run with previous versions of IC2, but features like Force Generators, Force Machines and Force Panels are disabled.
- Bugfix: Fixed a possible NullPointer when Force Shovels check a block’s material.
- Bugfix: Recipes for Force Ingots using IngotBronze, IngotSilver and IngotSteel should now only be added if those resources are available.
- Removed all references to Refined Iron in DartCraft. Refined Iron can no longer be used to make Force Ingots.
- Dart Iron has been added to DartCraft. If enabled in the config Dart Iron can be smelted from an Iron Ingot. The only use for Dart Iron is to make Force Ingots.
- Added a config option to disable entities from rendering inside Force Flasks.
- Added a config option to disable the Force Hammer, for players who prefer to use GregTech.
- The “Picky Force Machines” feature preventing Applied Energistics and Mekanism cables from staying connected to Force Machines is now disabled by default and can be re-enabled under the Hardcore category by setting “Picky Machines” to true.
- Mooch Mode has been renamed to “Coop Mode” in the config. You will have to enable this again manually if you were using it before.
- Added a config option under Hardcore to prevent Ender Rods from being used cross-dimensionally. By default they can still be used in this fashion.
- Added config options for the Treasure Upgrade.
- Added a config option to make the Treasure upgrade cheaper. The cheaper recipe does not require a nether star or blocks of gold, but instead a Diamond some Force Ingots and some Gold Ingots. By default the more expensive material is enabled.
- The Treasure Upgrade can now be configured to drop Spoils Bags instead of Cards that craft them. The tier dropped is still based on the enemy slain. By default Treasure Cards drop instead of Spoils Bags.
- The Treasure upgrade can be configured to not be required for enemies to drop their loot. This same config option also controls whether it is Treasure Cards or Spoils Bags that they drop. By default the Treasure upgrade is required.
- The Treasure Upgrade can now be completely disabled under “hardcore” settings. The upgrade will not function, will not be craftable and Treasure Cards can no longer be crafted into Spoils Bags until the upgrade is re-enabled.
- Cold Cows, Chickens and Pigs can have their EntityIDs set to -1 in the config to make them mod-specific entities. This will remove their spawn eggs, the ability to make spawners for them and may prevent oddities in certain modpacks with conflicting EntityIDs.
Download DartCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
DartCraft Beta 0.2.14