CustomBlocks Mod 1.7.10
Mod adds a blank template blocks / stairs / webs / rail and objects.
Added a lot of pre-engineered, objects, rails, webs, ladders but without textures. (Some textures in mod is, as an example) Need a new unit, with a your texture? Just put a texture in Mod! Custom Web, stairs and rails allow the replacement textures make ropes, awnings, blood, dressings, some things on the floor … in general decor.
Replace the texture in the folder assets/textures
Rename blocks/objects, etc. in assets/lang
- Add other types of blocks (3d blocks with models, and other)
- Add place blocks in the direction of gaze (As the log)
- Add more blank template blocks (blocks, rails, webs, fences…)
- Add more defaults textures
Install CustomBlocks Mod
- Download and installMinecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download CustomBlocks Mod