Custom Recipes Mod 1.6.4
- This mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft.
- You don’t have to download “crafting mods” any more!
- All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad.
- This mod is also useful for debugging your mods.
How to get Recipe Files:
Recipe files can be found in:
- Mods on this site (they tell you to download this mod)
- After you download your recipe files, place them into this folder: .minecraft / mods / customrecipes
- Go to Custom Recipes Page for more information
Errors in your recipes are written into .minecraft/ CustomRecipes.log.
- Download and install Modloader
- Run MC to create needed folders
- Place this ZIP file into .minecraft/mods
- Run MC again
- Read mods/customrecipes/dictionary.txt
- Re-added “-1” metadata support. Added a nice screenshot.
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Added automatic dictionary entries for all blocks and items loaded.
- Created by MightyPork
- Developed by TheBoo99