Custom Ore Generation: First Revival Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Custom Ore Generation: First Revival Mod 1.7.10
This is the revival of the venerable Custom Ore Generation, last released for Minecraft 1.4.6. Custom Ore Generation was originally written by JRoush, and he/she deserves virtually all the credit for this work. Please see the original thread for most details. The current maintainer aims to keep the mod up to date with Minecraft, to fix bugs and to add a few features here and there. The configuration layout has changed since the times of JRoush.
1.1.1: Fixed dependency metadata so that Geologica works.
1.1.0: Update to 1.7.2.
- Configs should work for vanilla, Biomes O&amp;amp;#39; Plenty, Forestry, IC2, Railcraft, Thaumcraft and Tinker&amp;amp;#39;s Construct.
- Since Minecraft is moving away from integer IDs, configs need to identify blocks using the unique name (e.g., &amp;amp;quot;minecraft:redstone_ore&amp;amp;quot;) instead of the ID or unlocalized name. Eventually (probably next version) matching will be by identity (rather than by regex). The motivation is performance (matching every descriptor against every block takes a long time in a modded environment), as well as safety (no accidental ambiguity). There will be a ReplacesPattern that implements the previous behavior.
1.0.24: Fixed deployment of the Galacticraft config.
- Rework the height scaling (see github wiki)
- Galacticraft config added (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Leave saltpeter generation to Railcraft (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Various mod config cleanups (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Fix bug when substituting with air blocks, and issue with Railcraft sulfur
Download Custom Ore Generation: First Revival Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2