Cubical Parkour Map 1.8.4/1.8
Cubical Parkour has many different kinds of parkour jumps, the old normal jumps from one to another block, but it also has moving walls with holes where you have to go through and a lot of blocks will give an effect like Jump Boost or Speed. This map works both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. For Multiplayer, you MUST have command blocks enabled.
- Green Stained Clay: Kills you.
- Lime Stained Clay: Kills you.
- Brown Stained Clay: This block will flicker to Lime Stained Clay and back.
- Magenta Stained Clay: Gives a Speed effect.
- Light Blue Stained Clay: Gives a Jump Boost effect.
- Yellow Stained Clay: Sets your spawnpoint.
- Pink Stained Clay: Teleports you.
- Black Stained Clay: Gives a Blindness effect.
- Orange Stained Clay: Gives a Water Breathing effect.
- Blue Stained Clay: They move.
- Red Stained Clay: Completes the Level.
- Green Stained Glass: Kills you when you get in it (Moving walls)
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the ?saves? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Credits: Cubical Industries